Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters
  • Reply to topic

Document Scanner (simple-scan) issues

Upgreyed
Upgreyed
Admin

Document Scanner (simple-scan) issues Empty Document Scanner (simple-scan) issues

Post by Upgreyed 10th July 2024, 5:00 pm

Upgreyed wrote:w3ie,

I don't have a scanner to test it but I updated simple-scan to 44.0 the same as when closing the Preferences. You can get the Preferences window to close by restarting the application menu icon. Cool

Edit: I just found that if you r/click on the very top portion of the Preferences it will give you the option to close it. Cool

It is the default mate theme that boogers it up but you can still close it the way I said. If you change themes then you can see the top of the preferences much better.
w3ie
w3ie

Document Scanner (simple-scan) issues Empty Re: Document Scanner (simple-scan) issues

Post by w3ie 10th July 2024, 5:23 pm

Upgreyed wrote:

I don't have a scanner to test it but I updated simple-scan to 44.0 the same as when closing the Preferences. You can get the Preferences window to close by restarting the application menu icon. Cool

Edit: I just found that if you r/click on the very top portion of the Preferences it will give you the option to close it. Cool

It is the default mate theme that boogers it up but you can still close it the way I said. If you change themes then you can see the top of the preferences much better.

I changed the theme, now the close button is visable and works cheers
w3ie
w3ie

Document Scanner (simple-scan) issues Empty Re: Document Scanner (simple-scan) issues

Post by w3ie 10th July 2024, 5:45 pm

Upgreyed wrote:

Switched back to the default Mate theme, my favorite Wink

Right click works, thanks!
Upgreyed
Upgreyed
Admin

Post by Upgreyed 10th July 2024, 5:54 pm

w3ie wrote:
Upgreyed wrote:

Switched back to the default Mate theme, my favorite Wink

Right click works, thanks!
Searched everywhere for a dark theme, but none to be found that was pleasing to the eyes. The default mate theme (sweettooth-icon-theme) is a custom color theme I came up with a while back as I like the dark theme but most are way too dark for me. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is 20th September 2024, 11:26 pm