Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters
  • Reply to topic

Cinnamon wallpaper

davecs

Cinnamon wallpaper Empty Cinnamon wallpaper

Post by davecs 27th May 2024, 4:30 pm

Maybe I'm a bit naughty, but what do you think of this wallpaper for the Cinnamon version?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m6Mqn4oUzMZsgaL1eg4EisBi8-ITUHTU/view?usp=drive_link

P.S. I am having a few issues with Cinnamon, but will report later because I'm not sure if it's the system or me as yet.

Upgreyed likes this post

Upgreyed
Upgreyed
Admin

Cinnamon wallpaper Empty Re: Cinnamon wallpaper

Post by Upgreyed 27th May 2024, 6:29 pm

Same as yours but a little modification. I think this was taken from Mint images?  Evil or Very Mad   Laughing
Cinnamon wallpaper Downlo10
davecs

Post by davecs 27th May 2024, 6:54 pm

I nicked mine by running Mint live from a Ventoy USB drive, then downloading some of the artwork to my drive. I think that some of the grey artwork for Mint looks really cool, just need to change the branding! Going to look at mouse cursors too. Two things I don't like about Mint: 1 - It's Ubuntu-based. 2 - Systemd.

By the way, I mentioned an issue I had. I have a Brother inkjet Printer-Scanner, and have always had problems with the auto-detected printer interface, but when I use the Brother script to install their driver, it works great. The issue was that I couldn't change the default settings so that the autodetected driver is disabled and the Brother driver is marked default and also uses European paper A4. The solution was that I needed to install system-config-printer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is 28th September 2024, 7:59 pm